For a limited time you can pick up a free copy (a $4.00 value) of “Idaho’s Noxious Weeds” at the front counter of the Weiser City Offices at 55 West Idaho Street. Please hurry, supplies are limited.
Control and managing noxious weeds in the state of Idaho requires an understanding of the problem, and that begins with detection and identification of noxious weeds.
Weeds cost millions of dollars to our state by
- degrading wildlife habitat
- chocking streams and waterways
- crowding out beneficial native plants
- creating fire hazards in our forests and range-lands
- poisoning and injuring livestock, pets and humans
- fouling recreation sites from use